Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Update

You will not be seeing Alex in a costume this year.

Why?

Well first he insisted that "it was for babies" Then he said that he wanted to go trick-or-treating, but he wanted to be a bloody ghoulish monster rather than the cute costumes I've choosen in the past. I hate bloody ghoulish costumes so I gave him the choose - choose a costume that didn't have blood dripping from it or not go trick-or-treating

He choose to stay home

UGH - he is so stubborn. Perhaps I was just easily persuaded with candy as a kid, but nothing would have stood in the way of me running the neighborhood dry of it's chocolate supply.

Alex, however, was going to stand his ground

1 comment:

Just Mom said...

You know ... I hardly saw any gory costumes this year, compared with last year. Maybe they're going out of style. Well... we can always hope. :-D